Image © Bob Jones
Latitude: 56º 00'N
Longitude: 03º 23'W
Ownership: Fife Council, managed by the North Queensferry Boat Club
Usage: Leisure, Fishing
Contact name: Mr Moir Gibson
Address: Ferry Road, North Queensferry, Inverkeithing, KY11 1HW
Telephone no: 08451 555555 ext 450522
About North QueensferryThe North Queensferry Boat Club manage the pier, known as the 'Railway Pier' or 'Old Ferry Pier', with Gordon Scobie, their Chairman, the main contact (07879 472261).
The North Queensferry Boat Club was originally formed in 1953 as a rowing club, with 12 members and was based in the Wee Bay, East of North Queensferry. It then moved to the Old Ferry Pier in 1990 and the boat repair yard was established, making use of the existing old ferry buildings and Forth Yacht Marina showrooms and workshops.
There are currently discussions regarding the formation of the North Queensferry Harbour Trust, whereby Fife Council would hand over responsibility for the operation of the pier.
Return to Area Map